Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thinking Spring? See you at the PA Garden Expo!

Monet's Tulip
Photography
11 by 14 matted to 16 by 20
$55 unframed
$95 framed
Springtime... almost. I can't wait. So, I am not going to! Instead, I'm going to immerse myself in the PA Garden Expo at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg later this month.

Coneflowers and Butterflies
Christine Goldbeck
40 by 70
acrylic on canvas
$800.00



If you're in the vicinity of Central Pennsylvania Feb. 25th through 27th, please visit me at the PA Garden Expo to view and purchase my floral and landscape paintings and photographs. 

My booth will be in the special Arts Market,which features garden-influenced artwork and hand-crafted items.

Details:
PA Garden Expo
Friday, February 25 10am-8pm
Saturday, February 26 10am-8pm
Sunday, February 27 10am-5pm
PA Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg


Red Flowers
Mixed Media on Canvas
Triptych and 30 by 38 on canvas
$900
These are fun because you can change them around any way you please!
inset


Meanwhile, if you need a quick dose of flower power, take a virtual visit to my website and the virtual home of Arts on Union.



No comments: